13 Random Thoughts
Sep 17, 2009
Author: Megan | Filed under: Thursday Thirteen
Header by Samuli
Random things that just popped in my head.
- I’ve been pondering this for a while. When Starbucks adds whipped cream to my drink, what am I supposed to do with it? Am I supposed to do the adult thing and let it sink into the drink, or the kid thing (what I really want to do) and open the top and lick it all off?
- Weight. Screw it.
- Thinking about maybe, someday I might think about the prospect of procreating.
- I have a lovely husband.
- I’ve been thinking about taking on less projects. Maybe I can actually get something done that way.
- I leave work early for an appointment today. No, not that kind.
- I haven’t been keeping up on my blog reading. See #5.
- My posable Kermit the Frog has been showing up in all kinds of funny places in funny positions. Maybe I’ll show you someday. See #5.
- I haven’t made an actual dinner in quite a while. What should I make?
- I’ve been into Geneology lately (See #5) and have discovered so far that I’m mostly English and Irish. So far. I can’t find much about Dad’s side.
- I’m wearing $5 shoes.
- I’m already thinking about Christmas shopping. Must make a list. See #5.
- I still like my job. I’m really lucky. Thank you.
What about you? Do you love your Firefox? What are your favorite add-ons.
Still an Internet Explorer lover? Make the switch now!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants